- Climate Change Lecture Series (2/9-3/16)
- CMU Great Lakes Summer Research Program Registration (by 3/21)
- NE Master Naturalist Training (April-June)
- Research Poster Session Reg. (by 3/21)
- "Planning and Preparing for Graduate School" Workshop Registration (by 4/7)
- Pepsi Recycling Video - Husker Drumline
- Tips for Going Green at College
- UCARE Opp-Wind Energy (by 3/20)
- Calendar of Events
- Join Our Mailing List
- Weekly Newsletter
What is Environmental Studies?
Environmental Studies is a systematic, integrative, and holistic study of human interaction with their environment. It's a broad field that includes the natural environment, built environments, social environments, organizational environments, and the sets of relationships between them.