Our program is made up of faculty and associate fellows from numerous interdisplinary areas doing compelling, innovative work. Their instruction, mentorship, and successes are integral to turning students’ curiosity into fruitful results.
Scholars presently holding regular, courtesy, or adjunct appointments at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln who are committed to providing a high-quality, educational experience for Environmental Studies students. The scholars have served as thesis advisors and/or thesis readers in the past.
Find more information on how to become a Fellow of the Environmental Studies program.
- Mark Burbach - School of Natural Resources
- Sophia Perdikaris - Chair at Department of Anthropology
- John Hay - Biological Systems Engineering
- John Carroll - School of Natural Resources
- Ursula Kreitmair - Political Science
- Sam Wortman - Horticulture
- Erin Haacker - Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Emira Ibrahimpasic - Global Studies
- Karina Schoengold - Agricultural Economics
- Christina Fielder - College of Arts and Sciences, CAS Academic and Career Advising Center
- Prabhakar Shrestha - Office of Sustainability
- Karen Jackson - College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- Regina Werum - Sociology
- Christine Haney - College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources