One-on-one advising for your overall success at Nebraska—personal, academic, and professional.
Environmental studies majors should plan to meet with their assigned academic advisor at least once every semester before you register for classes, and anytime you have a question. Environmental studies minors and students considering the major or minor are welcome, too.
- Major and minor requirements*: CAS and CASNR
- Courses: CAS and CASNR
- Advising: CAS and CASNR
- Academic policies and procedures
- Academic calendar
* Note which catalog year you are using.
Ready to declare this major or minor?
Contact your relevant advisor:
- CAS students: visit the Academic and Career Advising Center in 107 Oldfather Hall
- CASNR students: contact Marybeth Helmink